- Set up fencing and help off load roofing materials on site.
- Work as a team member to rip and demolish existing roof to be replaced.
- Cut, lay and install insulation.
- Torch or peel and stick roof materials.
- Follow foreman instructions.
- Help clean up site before job completion.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 100 ibs on a consistent basis.
- Must possess proficient communication skills.
- Must possess a class 5 Alberta driver's license or equivalent.
- Must possess the ability to use basic hand tools.
- Must possess the ability to understand basic PPE and how it is used.
- Help with the tear-off of old roofing membrane
- Help with the smooth application of new materials
- Bring a positive attitude to the crew and make sure the morale is high
- Must be interested in personal advancement
- Must be coachable
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be able to handle the physical nature of the job- rolls are typicalls 75-100lbs, and garbage pieces can be up to 120lbs
Submit your information below and we will contact you!