1. Be prepared. Understand what our values are at Lynnwood, and be honest with yourself about if your values align with ours. We may not be a fit, and that's OK.
2. Be yourself. If you don't know the first thing about commercial roofing? That's no problem, just be honest with us and we can set you up to succeed. If you misrepresent your abilities to us, then we're all bound to fail.
3. Be accountable. We expect people to do what they say they're going to do. We expect people to show when they say they are going to show up. If you want to make a certain wage, tell us why you deserve it. There's no need to be shy with us, but remember if you talk big, you better back it up and own it.
4. Be safe. Show us that you can be safety conscious, and that if we hire you, we can feel comfortable that you are willing to refuse unsafe work, or take the time to perform your tasks safely.
5. Be a team player. The way to get to the top isn't by stepping over others. Be positive, and patient. We have positions available, and we will always look to promote from within, so don't be the guy that no one wants to work with.